Wednesday 11 July 2007

Wednesday Update


I think I am obsessed by other people's blogs...I can't stop reading them, especially running blogs!! I think I spent at least 5 hours yesterday at work looking at them. In a way they do inspire me but, in another way, they make me feel like I am not doing enough. I am such an amateur! These people run so many kms per week it is not funny!!!! I honestly don't know how they find the time to fit all their exercise in!!


I have no running today. I am going to a PUMP class tonight though, which is at a very inconvenient time. It starts at 7pm. J and I get home from work at 6pm and he starts his 2nd job at 8pm. Usually we have dinner and clean up during these two hours. Tonight though, I will have to force myself to stay away from food until after my class (I can't exercise on a full stomach) and by the time I get home J will be gone. Oh well, I can't have everything my own way! This morning I got to sleep in until 5.45am. I was so happy with the extra 45mins and also not having to get up and go running straight away. I took the dogs out for a quick 20 minute walk instead. I am worried now that each time I get up to go running they will think they are coming with me.


Tomorrow I have a job interview in the afternoon. It is for a major fuel company....an order management type role. It sounds very good, pay is good and it is close to home. I will see how I go. I don't like to get my hopes up any more! Because of this job interview being scheduled in the afternoon, I will do a Spin class before work tomorrow.


My weight is still the same as yesterday but I have been rather good with my food. I had a piece of banana bread for morning tea today but I will cut out a few other things to make up the calories. J sent me the pic at the top of this post yesterday. It is of me in Thailand last Dec. I hate this pic because I think I look so much smaller than I do now. I was about 4-5kgs lighter then. As much as I hate this pic because I am jealous of it, I need to use it as my inspiration!!!


I went to a pet shop today to get some dog treats and they had the cutest female Jack Russell puppy in there. She was all alone and I wished so badly I could have taken her with me. I know that J will say "no" though. I do agree with him that 2 dogs is enough but she was just so cute!!!


Well just a short post today. I best be off as I am meeting my sister for lunch.

Miss Pinky

No comments: