Friday 13 July 2007

Scared Shi*less!!!

Why....you may ask?? Because I am officially resistered in my 11km race for next Sunday. I am petrified and I don't know why?? I am going to run the course tomorrow and I am even scared to run it as a test!!! I am silly! I really, really hope I can do it. I will feel very proud of myself if I do.

My interview yesterday went well. The job and the company sounds awesome! I have an interview with the company next Tuesday afternoon so I will have to "suit up" for this one. I really want this job so I need to make a good impression! I will not get my hopes up too high....just in case. It will mean a 10% salary increase for me though, which would be just awesome!

I am very happy it is Friday today. Hopefully I don't have too many days left here! I have a PUMP class this afternoon. My muscles don't feel sore at all so I should do OK. I am going to do the 11km run in the morning to get it out of the way. Then I have to get the house cleaned up and take the dogs to the park. Maybe I can fit some shopping in too? On Sunday, we have our BBQ on so I will take the dogs to the park in the morning before it starts. Sunday is my rest day from exercise so I need to watch what I put in my mouth carefully. I have planned the menu so there are not too many high-calorie foods to tempt me.

I ended up having sushi and miso soup for dinner last night. I had a craving which needed to be addressed but I kept it small. Only issue was that I was still hungry when I got home so I had some M&M's and 2 lite biscuits!! Bad girl!!! Although I still came in at 1300 calories for the day, which was OK. 1200 is my ideal.

Well I am off to have some lunch. A weird lunch today....weetbix with skim milk. The reason is that we have run out of food at home and I am reluctant to eat bread (even though weet bix is carbs anyway!).

Have a great weekend and pray that I can run this whole course!!
Miss Pinky.

No comments: