Thursday 1 November 2007

Going strong

Stuck to my plan yesterday, apart from one dorrito chip and a handful of nuts.....But I skipped the iceblock to try and make up for it.

My Mum will be in hospital for a few days. I went and saw her last night. She was really slepy and sore.....Not surprisingly! I will go and see her each night until she gets out. Poor Mum! I hope she gets well soon.

Plan For Today.....
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morn Tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Grain roll with egg, spinach and low fat dijonnaise
Afternoon tea: Carrots, celery and nuts
Dinner: Steak and vegies
Dessert: Lifesaver iceblock
Exercise: 8km run already completed....yay!!! :-)

Miss Pinky

1 comment:

blues buffett said...

Keep to that plan MP, you're doing well.

Watch the Doritos - but the dips are tasty and very low in all the bad stuff!

And well done on the exercise too..