Tuesday 6 November 2007

Tuesday Update

Yesterday went entirely according to plan....No stuff ups at all!!! Which was surprising considering I was hungry from the moment I woke up and work was really dead.....which normally means I eat heaps! I did have to have my dessert (W/W cake bar) at about 4.30pm though, as I was feeling hungry. Spin class was OK, except I feel that I did not give it the 100% I normally do. There were times I could have put the dial up more or gone faster. I was still very sweaty afterwards though. I guess anything is better than sitting at home watching TV!!

It is the Melbourne Cup today and they are having an afternoon tea at work, which will be a little challenging. I just have to think about my goal and avoid the snacks!!!! I am not betting today.....Just going in a few office sweeps.

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morn tea: Large handful nuts and craisins
Lunch: Grain roll, chicken, lettuce, tomato, low-fat dijonnaise
Afternoon tea: Raspberry yoghurt and a carrot
Dinner: Grilled fish, salad, sweet potato
Dessert: Ice block
Exercise: Boxing tonight

Miss Pinky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can see you are a spin class fan too my dear! thank you for reading my blog for so long and leaving me a wonderful message just now! i am so happy that you came by! now i can keep up to date with your progress too! i see you are a sydney chick... you should come to my gym for your dose of reality TV stars hehe big brother and biggest loser folks hang out there! haha

but if you read my blog you knew that already!

mwah!

d x