Thursday 15 November 2007

Another one bites the dust!

I couldn’t stand to play “the waiting game” any more, so last night I confronted J to make a decision. He chose to leave. I won’t go into the details but I was devastated….once again! Went to bed crying hysterically….again. Woke up with puffy eyes….again. He is now to move out of the house ASAP as it is not healthy for me to see him every day. It will mean I will never get over him. Once he moves out I can concentrate on “me” and building my life again. I know he thinks I am so nasty to tell him to move out but how the f**k can I stop loving him when he is in my face??

I was pretty good with food yesterday but I did have a 2 finger kit-kat and about 10 lollies, which were not in the plan. I didn’t make it to the Gym as I was feeling too upset. I did manage to vacuum the house though, which I am very impressed with. How sad that it is now a big challenge for me to get something so minor done!! This break up has just “floored” me and I find things like keeping the house tidy really difficult at the moment. Every little job seems like the biggest job on earth and all I want to do is sit around and cry. Before this happened, I was such a perfectionist in my house!!

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morn tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Turkey, 1 boiled egg and salad
Afternoon tea: Yoghurt
Dinner: Probably 2 x toast
Dessert: W/W cake bar

No exercise today. I am going to get my hair coloured and cut after work so hopefully that cheers me up a little bit. Although I doubt I would have done any exercise anyway!!!

Miss Pinky

No comments: