Wednesday 21 November 2007

I have been Tagged!!!!

I am so excited really because I have been "tagged" by Nic.....Sorry Nic.....No idea how to put a link on! Now I feel a "real" part of the blogging community.....Yay!!!!

Four dishes I like to cook:
1. Toast
2. Fruit salad
3. Salad
4. Toast……If you haven’t guessed, I can’t cook at all!!!! J does the cooking!

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Openness
2. Friendliness
3. Forgiveness……because I need it as I always stuff up!
4. Generosity

Four places I have been:
1. Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
2. Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
3. Bali
4. New Zealand (Auckland)

Four things in my bedroom:
1. An electric fan
2. TV
3. Bed
4. 2 dogs who really should not be in there!!!!

Four dirty words that I like to use:
1. Fuck
2. Fuck
3. Fuck
4. Fuck


Food and exercise has been sooooooo bad! This is why I didn't post yesterday. I would have filled my whole blog up with my Menu for the day!!!! I am feeling, dare I say it, "happy" though and that is the most important thing! I will get back on track after a little (BIG) splurge. Why does shortbread taste so much better than salad?

I managed to start my Christmas shopping yesterday. I bought an outfit for each of my 2 nieces. I am glad I have at least started the shopping! I have a bit to go but "slow and steady wins the race".

I am going for dinner tonight with J and a couple of girls from my old work (J works at my old work), which will be nice. It is always good to catch up. I was thinking to myself this morning about how I just "waste away" Monday - Friday and hang out for the weekend. It is as though the weekdays are for simply getting through and I never do anything fun during the week. This needs to change!! There are only 2 days for the weekend and 5 days for the week.....so if I waste the weekdays, that means 260 days a year have been put to no good use. I am going to make an effort to do stuff during the week, like see a movie, go out for coffee/cake, go shopping after work, etc. Life is just too short to waste it I think!

I am loving daylight savings at the moment. It is so good to be able to walk the dogs or take them to the park later than usual and to have a BBQ dinner before it gets dark. I wish it was like this all year round but I guess then it would not feel special!

I won't put my "plan" down for today as it is rather disgusting!!!

Miss Pinky

No comments: