Thursday 8 November 2007

Scales heading down.....

Just a quick one....

Stuck to plan yesterday, apart from 2 biscuits but I skipped the iceblock and had a smaller dinner to make up for it. Did a Body Attack class (high energy aerobics), which was easier than I remember it ever being. Either the instructor was not very good or the Spinning is increasing my fitness??

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Lite n Tasty cereal with skim and a half a banana
Morn tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Grain roll, chicken, salad, dijonnaise
Afternoon tea: Yoghurt, grapes, half an orange
Dinner: Steak, sweet potato, corn, beans
Dessert: 1 biscuit (will probably have before dinner again)
Exercise: Considering a 5pm Spin class but I have something major going on at home (which I will discuss later) so I will see how I go.

Miss Pinky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Pinky!!
Cool blog!!!

Keep up the awesome work babes!