Wednesday 7 November 2007

Feeling down in the dumps again!

Yesterday my food was "spot on", except I swapped the iceblock for a biscuit. I really crave things like biscuits so I am better off giving in and having one, otherwise I will have a major blow out and eat 100!!

J got home late last night and we had a big argument so I didn't get to my Boxing class. I don't think Boxing when you are really mad is a great idea....especially when you would be doing it with the person you are mad at! This means my day off was yesterday and I will have to exercise today, which I am a bit spewing about. All J and I do is fight. He must truly hate me so much the way he talks to me. I spend so much time questioning what it is I have done to make him so cold towards me or what I could do better but, ultimately, I cannot change how he feels and acts towards me. What I can control is how his actions affect me and just pay no attention to the "fat" comments he makes.

I stay because I am scared to be alone. I stay because I don't know where I have options of meeting someone else as I am a real homebody. I stay because it is convenient. I will have to have a real hard think to decide if it is all worth it. Needless to say, I feel rather down today. I also had a complaint put in to customer service about me. One of the trucking companies that I use to carry product says he is not getting a fair share of the work. Maybe that is because you are a total ar*ehole to me and treat me like sh*t??!! He didn't even copy me in on the email he sent because he is a complete coward! So, today I have to work out the % of loads this pri*k has been getting and let customer service know. Today is not a great day.

On a positive note though I did win $60 on the cup sweeps yesterday.

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morn tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Pumpkin soup and salad
Afternoon tea: Yoghurt
Dinner: Pita bread pizza (ham, cheese, mushroom, capsicum, tomato paste, garlic)
Dessert: Ice block
Exercise: 6.15pm Spin but I have a feeling I will skip it....fingers crossed I don't!

Miss Pinky

2 comments:

Juli said...

Miss Pinky - You deserve a guy who treats you GREAT! I gained about 18 kilos in the last year and a half (partially due to medical issues) and lost almost 5 in the last month thanks to Weight Watchers! My fiance does not appreciate the weight I've gained but he's said almost nothing - only mildly agreeing with me when I say I've gained too much weight and been encouraging about it when I make good choices (like rejoining Weight Watchers) or lose weight. He comments on my weight loss, but not in the overly positive manner that makes you think that you must have previously been a complete pig. I never knew someone could be so nice, but he is! And I - and you - deserve someone that nice!

And you aren't a complete homebody - you go to the gym and races, you walk your dog (great way to meet people!), and you go to work. Don't let your fears allow you to accept anything less than the good treatment you deserve. I'm not saying you should dump J, that's your business and not any of my business. I'm just saying you need to stand up for yourself and expect to be treated well.

MISS PINKY said...

Thanks so much Julie! I am having a really hard day today, which I will discuss on my Blog later, so your comment made me feel much better!!

Your fiance sounds like my ex husband. I put on 24kilos (and I am very short) and I don't even think he noticed. He just honestly loved me for who I was. We broke up because I was not attracted to him....He felt more like my brother than my husband. Your fiance certainly sounds like a keeper!

Good on you for joining W/W too!!

Miss Pinky aka Carla