Friday 2 November 2007

Day 5 and the game is still "on"!

I completely stuck to my plan yesterday......not one stuff up at all!
I am so proud!!!!
I had a slight urge for chocolate but managed to resist it!

There are a couple of people who have left comments on here.....For some reason I can't respond but know that I do read them and really appreciate the comments/feedback. Thanks guys!!! :-)

My Mum is much better now. 100% better than the day of her operation. She is even eating small bits of food now, which is good. I have a feeling she will probably be in hospital until Monday, so it will be a weekend of visits back and forth from the hospital. It's a pity the hospital is 45 minutes drive away! As well as my hospital visits, I plan on going to the Sydney Motorcycle Show this weekend. J is right into motorbikes at the moment and I quite like stuff like this too. It is meant to be a rainy Sydney weekend, so no outdoor activities for me! Although I will get either a run or a spin class in to make it 5 exercise sessions for the week. YAY!!!

My Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morning tea: 3 multigrain rice cakes
Lunch: Grain roll with egg, spinach and low-fat dijonnaise
Afternoon tea: Celery, carrot and handful of nuts
Dinner: Pasta with tomato, basil, mushroom, capsicum
Dessert: Lifesaver iceblock
Exercise: Spin class already completed!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!

Miss Pinky

No comments: