Wednesday 14 November 2007

Coming To Terms With Things.....Maybe!

I am still feeling rather angry about everything today but I am also starting to believe that my future will definitely be without J in it. He has still made no decision and the longer this drags out, the more I see that he has no real respect for my feelings. He knows this eats me up inside.

I slept in the spare room last night. It is not good for me sleeping in the same bed as him. It just confuses things and will mean I am far more devastated the day he actually moves out. It is time to start getting used to being alone now.

Anyway, I just can't be bothered to write about this stuff today as it is nothing but DEPRESSING! I think I am going to hire a car this weekend and head to Forster for 2 nights. It is meant to be nice weather so I can just lay on the beach and relax. It has to be better than sitting at home alone and feeling sad.

I was rather bad with my food yesterday. I ate nearly a whole bag of lollies and put on 0.6kgs this morning as punishment! I guess it is only a small deviation over the last few weeks and it could have been much, much worse considering that I am an emotional eater at times.

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morn Tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Pumpkin soup and 1 slice grain bread
Afternoon Tea: Yoghurt....although I really want a muesli slice from the vending machine which equates to about 400 calories!!!!!! It is really a "cake" not a health food.
Dinner: Probably leftover prawn curry with rice
Dessert: W/W cake bar
Exercise: Body Attack class at 6pm....It will be hard to motivate myself

Miss Pinky

No comments: