Monday 19 November 2007

Cheering up

I had a pretty good weekend food-wise……A few bad things (golden gaytime icecream, kit-kat, chicken parmagiana) mixed in with quite a bit of healthy stuff (salad, sushi, yoghurt). Today I am 65kgs, which is 0.2kgs down from Friday. I also went to the Gym on Saturday and ran on the treadmill for 40 mins. Treadmill running is just not for me…..All I do is “watch the clock” and I find it really boring with nothing to look at or to distract me from my puffing and panting. It was the longest 40 minute run EVER! I also think it is physically tougher on your legs, as your motion is identical with each step.

J’s Christmas party is on Saturday and I am 1kg away from my “Christmas party goal” so I need to make sure I eat well and do 5 exercise sessions this week. This is the only way I will drop a kilo by Saturday.

Plan For Today:
Breakfast: Small fruit salad plus 1 small slice grain bread with vegemite
Morning tea: Rice crackers
Lunch: Prawn salad (prawns, avocado, spinach, cucumber, capsicum, shallots, pumpkin, tomatoes, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes) and a chicken cup-a-soup
Afternoon tea: Yoghurt
Dinner: Ham, cheese and tomato toasted sandwich
Dessert: W/W cake bar
Exercise: Body Attack class this afternoon

The weather in Sydney was so beautiful on the weekend. I went to the pool yesterday for an hour and got really burnt. I had trouble sleeping last night as I couldn’t get comfortable and I was really hot. Hopefully tonight my sunburn will be a bit better so sleeping will be easier.

Nothing has been decided for Xmas as yet and it is only about 5 weeks away!!! I hate feeling disorganised!!! I also need to make a start on my Xmas shopping. I always end up just buying stuff for myself when I go shopping and then have to do the “mad rush” at the last minute for everyone else. I don’t know why but it really does feel like Christmas to me this year. I think it may be a combination of the nice weather and the summer fruits in the shops, as well as the fact that I haven’t really “felt” Christmas for a few years.

Miss Pinky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i saw a guy eating a gaytime on the weekend and i couldnt get my mind off it ever since.. yuurrrm! and well done on still losing!! :)

yay! you are TINY!

Nic said...

heya Pinky!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend.mmm gaytime they are yummy though hehehe.
good luck with the rest of your week and i hope you get close to your goal for saturdday night!

nic