Wednesday 31 October 2007

Still on track....

Day 2 is down and dusted and I completely stuck to my plan, except for one rice cake (22 calories).....Not bad!!! Boxing was good.....Quite fun actually. J and I did it together. We were both really sweaty by the end. Today my arms are a bit sore but still movable.

PLAN FOR TODAY:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Morning tea: 15 rice crackers (number always depends on what ends up in my container)
Lunch: Pumpkin soup plus 1 slice grain bread
Afternoon tea: Half cup low fat yoghurt plus carrot/celery sticks
Dinner: Prawn curry with rice/vegies (weight watchers recipe)
Dessert: Lifesavers iceblock
Exercise: None.....Visiting my Mum in hospital straight after work. May just walk the dogs really late tonight but I don't count dog walking as exercise due to having to stop every 5 seconds for a "sniff"!!!

I am already feeling better about myself. Scales are still showing a 0.8kgs loss, which I am happy with. I need to stop the daily weighing but I am so addicted!!!

I ate so many vegetables yesterday that I thought I would turn into a carrot!! I must be so full of vitamins, which is awesome.

Miss Pinky.

No comments: