Wednesday 1 August 2007

Groundhog Day....

I swear my life is "Groundhog Day"....It just feels as though I re-live the same day over and over again. I am not even working at the moment and I still feel that I have no time to myself to do what I want to do. I am so sick of washing, cleaning, doing dishes, etc. It seems this is all I ever do. I need to do something to change my life and make it more "fun" but I have known this for a long time and I still haven't managed to change anything.

For the second time this year I have decided to withdraw from my Uni course. I have no time for myself now, without adding this to the mix. I didn't even start it or even buy the textbooks so I guess I must not have been that serious about it in the first place!

I start my new job tomorrow. I am feeling really nervous about this....I hate starting new jobs! I think I am really nervous because I have not seen where I will be working. I had my interview in their city office instead. I hope it all goes OK and the people are nice. For the next few weeks, I have to drive 40mins to the City each morning to drop off J and then back 40mins to my work and do the same thing after work. This is until we get a scooter sorted out for J to ride to work. What a hassle!!!

My weight is enormous at the moment, which is making me upset. All the new pants I bought for my new job feel tight and I look like a pygmy hippopotamus in them. They will probably split in half tomorrow...ha ha ha!!!! Because I feel upset, I eat and eat and eat....vicious cycle! I am seriously considering joining Jenny Craig for a while....Before I explode! I have put on about 7kgs since winter started....How grose! Haven't run since Sunday.....Made excuses for the first few days and today I have been feeling really dizzy and light-headed so I gave it a miss. Any excuse will do really.....when you are looking for one!

I got a massive electricity bill yesterday....$758 for the quarter!!! Usually the winter bill is around $250, so I am stressing out about it. I have 3 heaters in my house and a reverse cycle air-con and they have all been working full-time lately due to the cold snap we had. I have also been leaving the air-con on when I go to work because I don't want the dogs to feel the cold. Now, I am very close to living off candles as I can't believe how much this bill is!!!! I wish I could move to a warmer place....or even a smaller house as it may hold the warmth better.

On top of this, Jack had to go to the Vet today and he has a respiratory tract infection. He now has antibiotics and cough syrup. I must say it's great fun trying to syringe cough syrup into a Jack Russell's mouth! I think myself and the wall got more of it than him! Why is this dog always sick??? I feel so sorry for him. He is really sad, the gorgeous boy. At least it's not anything serious.

All in all, a pretty shitty time for me. I am feeling rather down and need something to cheer me up and QUICK! Pity I don't drink alcohol......ha ha ha!!!! Sorry for this "sad" post! I am sure I will be happy again soon....

Miss Pinky

No comments: