Monday 6 August 2007

On The "Up"

I started my new job on Thursday. I really like it....It seems very similar to my old job which I loved. It comes with great benefits too....including the fact that I have today off for the "bank holiday" even though I do not work for a bank! The peple seem nice too....although I am the youngest person in my team. It is so close to where I live (15mins drive) which is great! Although at the moment I still have to drive into the City each day to drop off and pick up J. This will change when we buy a scooter in a few weeks and then I will be home most days by 4.15pm....Excellent!!!

I went for a run last night....about 13kms. This was my first run since last Sunday!!! I have been terribly unmotivated lately. Now that the weather is getting a bit warmer I won't be so slack. I am still planning on doing the half in Sept.....at least at this stage. About 7 weeks to go until it's on I think.

J and I had a very quiet weekend but it was nice. We just took the dogs to a couple of dog parks and spent the rest of the time relaxing at home. On Saturday morning we had a breakfast BBQ which was awesome! Much more exciting than cereal or toast!

I don't have much to say so I shall sign off for now....

Mis Pinky

No comments: