Wednesday 9 July 2008

In point form

* Boxing last night was really good. I have so much fun in that class. I am glad I have found one form of exercise that does not feel like torture!

* Body Attack tonight and my legs are still killing from my run on Tuesday. I will just need to push through the pain.

* Tomorrow is a 6am Pilates class and an afternoon run....probably 7K's.

* Food has been excellent since yesterday morning.

* I am doing the Sri Chinmoy 10K run this Sunday at Dolls Point. With my disgusting form I will be lucky to finish in under 70 minutes but at least I am "back on the horse". J is doing the half marathon.....he is much tougher than I am!

* I am back on the Cool Running site....This is always a good sign that healthy living is becoming an interest again.

* Funny thing has been happening the last few days....I comment on a blog I have never commented on before and next thing I know the blog has become "private" or shuts down completely. This has happened a couple of times. Is this just a coincidence or reason for concern?? People's words are their own and they can do with them what they please so I won't take offence. I must admit that I don't think I have ever posted a rude, or even "controversial" comment on a blog. My apologies if you think I have!!

* Forgot to mention that I had a major hair chop last week.....It now sits just above my shoulders and is heavily layered. Prior to the chop it was just above waist length. At first I thought the haircut looked rather "rude" but now I like it. No more getting strangled by my hair at night and much quicker washing/drying time. I am no longer the "paddle pop lion" in the mornings. I will take a photo one day....

* In addition to the chop, I also had acrylic nails put back on. I love them! I feel much more "polished" with nice nails. They are currently painted bright red and, as somebody at work commented, "I look like a harlet".....Nice!!

* It is freezing in Sydney today....maximum temp of 14 degrees.....brrrrrrr.....It will be so nice walking my dogs this afternoon....Not!!! I absolutely hate cold weather! I have 3 heaters going in my house all winter and a heater under my desk at work. Not to mention the masses of coats, scarves, gloves, bed socks, flanelette PJ's AND a throw rug to put over myself at work. Bring on Summer!!!!!

Miss Pinky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love acrylic's babe. i have them hanging off my fingers so long i am considered handicapped in some states.

hey, come and comment on my blog, i won't go private on your fine ass, i promise

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah